Being notified when something changes in D-I files

Some translators already use that feature, but I think that more of
you could benefit from it.

For Debian Installer translations, we have a now very well working
notification system which can send mail to given addresses when a file
in D-I "levels" is updated.

The following notifications are already in place:

ar Mohammed Adnène Trojette
bn Jamil Ahmed
ca Jordi Mallach
dz Tenzin Dendup
eo Serge Leblanc
fr Christian Perrier
gl Jacobo Tarrio
hr Josip Rodin
hu Attlia Szervac
it Stefano Canepa
ko Sunjae Park
ne Paras Pradhan
nl Bart Cornelis
pt_BR Felipe Augusto van de Wiel
pt Miguel Figueiredo
ro Eddy Petrisor
sk Peter Mann
sq Elian Myftiu
sv Daniel Nylander
tl Eric Pareja
vi Clytie Siddall

Please mail me privately if you would like to be added there. This
will become a requirement for new translators but I can't enforce this
on former translators without asking.

Of course, there can be more than one e-mail address to notify for a
given language.