Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the webfs package

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 07:29:54AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
>>>The package maintainer did not respond in a week so I will proceed with the
>>>NMU.
>>>Indeed, Iñaki Rodriguez who wants to take the package over, has agreed
>>>to let me do the upload and then take the package over, after the
>>>upload.
>>
>>I uploaded Iñaki's package including some small changes of my own
>>and the files available at
>>
>>http://people.debian.org/~lwall/i18n/pots/webfs
>

>Hmmm, I'm afraid, Anibal, that this is kind of intefering with the
>process I had running. You should have talked with me about this as I
>even took care of claiming the RC bug report....

I pinged you on IRC before the upload and waited a few hours.
I though you were around because I saw a couple of mail
messages from you.

I was working on a RFS for webfs [0].

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2006/10/msg00334.html

>As I said in the BTS, there were numerous
>changes that I was doing to debconf stuff and I will have to redo
>them.
>
>The wording of the debconf templates was *very* poor and I rewrote
>them. As a consequence, translators were requested for updates and to
>make this easy, I asked them to send them directly to me...
>
>Iñaki and I agreed to let me *first* do an upload and *then* he could
>take the package over.
>
>Now, I have to reconsider all these plans...:-(

Sorry about the mess. :(

Best Regards,

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar
--