Re: Two new characters needed by Bulgarian translation

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 19:36, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Tuesday 31 October 2006 13:29, Eddy Petrișor wrote:
> > > Also, how could I test a translation in "live" D-I? Do the daily
> > > builds use trunk?
> >
> > No, the dailies do not use trunk; instead they use the released
> > version which are present in unstable.
>
> The daily builds _do_ use trunk.

Hmm. Need to clarify that a bit.

The daily builds do use trunk when it comes to the build system, i.e. any
changes under ./installer/build. So the changes in the "needed
characters" list should show in the next daily builds.

For any of the components (udebs built from ./packages/*), the last
uploaded versions to unstable are used.