Re: The D-I update mails are blank again

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):
> The D-I update emails have returned to a non-committal blankness.
> They don't even give their name and serial number. ;)

Yep. I checked that on Firday with Jacobo and it was turning out that
I was not using the version of notification scripts that are in the
D-I SVN but custom ones which didn't get the updates made by Jacobo to
fix that.

However, this was discovered on Friday, the exact day where Alioht was
moved from one host to another, so there are chances that the fixes I
made at that moment didn't make it to the new host.

This is on my "to be checked" radar.