Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the openldap2 package

On Sunday 22 October 2006 13:02, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> In http://people.debian.org/~lwall/i18n/pots there are other templates
> which are missing a german version. I started working on those as
> well. Shall I send them directly to you once they are finished and
> review, and is there a specific deadline for them as well (or the same
> as for this one)?

Hi,

please don't send all translations directly to Christian. Although he'll
probably know what to do with them, it'll add even more workload on him.
The NMU effort is currently done by a few people, myself included. You can
find out who is preparing the upload on the following page:
<http://people.debian.org/~lwall/i18n/>.

And yes, every package has its own deadline. You can find out about that on
this list (-i18n@l.d.o), just look for emails with the subject of "Announce
of the upcoming NMU for the $PACKAGE package". Each of these mails lists
the detailed timeline for the package in question.

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Toedter   | The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is
Hamburg, Germany | probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners.