Re: D-I translations, freeze day 2/8 18:10: 18/36/11/27/15

Hi Christian,

On Sun, Oct 15, 2006 at 10:05:55PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> For details about levels, please see
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/i18n-doc
>
> For details about the statistics, please see
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats

I noticed that yesterday the German debconf translation of
dictionaries-common was marked missing in the link above but now it's
available. So it seems I did retranslate dictionaries-common (which
resulted in #393255) without need (but my version is at least partly
more correct) ...

Since I also did not found an older l10n bugreport I thought I do the
right thing :-(

Was there an error in the script which generates the statistics?

I suggest to others to carefully check for existing translations first
if unsure ...

Jens