Becoming DD

Hello everyone :)

As you may remember, I have wanted to work towards becoming a DD (Debian Developer), since I found out that we translators can do so.

It's something I want very much to do, so I am very disappointed that I won't be able to do it. :( I will not be well enough. That's my problem, and I mention it only to indicate that I'm giving up my goal not because it looks too complex, or I don't think it important enough. I think it's doable for any of us who commit to the process, and I do think it's important for more of us to be represented among DDs.

So please don't take my withdrawal as a negative. :)

Have a look at the information on becoming a DD [1], and if this is something you want to do, go ahead! Your voice counts in Debian, and will count more as a DD.

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint