Re: D-I Manual stats very old?

On 12/07/2006, at 9:34 AM, Frans Pop wrote:

On Friday 19 May 2006 14:56, Clytie Siddall wrote:
When I load the stats page for the Debian-Installer Manual in my
language, the results are very out-of-date, and the page says:

Files fetched and report generated on: Thu Apr 27 09:00:36 UTC 2006

As you may already have noticed, they got unstuck. They are now being
generated together with the manual builds I do 2/3 times a week.

I have noticed. Thankyou. :)

I'm a bit puzzled about the table showing different languages and architectures. It lists my language only for x86.

Since my translations are in PO format, should Vietnamese be listed there at all?

If it should, then the display is inaccurate, since all the files have been translated, although they need some updating: they're only at 93%.

Maybe only one file has somehow been converted into another format. :S

Thankyou for all your efforts, Frans. :)