Re: Call for update translations before release shadow 4.0.17

Quoting Tomasz Kłoczko (kloczek@zie.pg.gda.pl):

> I plan release shadow 4.0.17 in coming monday.

I use this occasion to mention that Tomasz, who I (along with Nicolas
François, Alexander Gattin and Christine Spang) work with since more
than 1 year as our upstream for shadow, is very keen with i18n/l10n
and updating shadow translations is definitely something I can
encourage Debian translators to do.

Even though shadow translations will soon be removed from D-I
statistics (because actually nothing in the D-I process is using these
utilities anymore), I think that keeping up-to-date with these
translations is a good l10n action.

Please also notice that shadow man pages are now translatable through
PO files.

The POT file for man pages is available in the man/ directory in the
CVS (see Tomasz message for reference)