Re: [g-i] new screenshots available

Hi,

22 червня 2006 о 03:01 +0200 Davide Viti написав(-ла):
> It would be interesting to have some feedback from native speakers;
It looks good for Ukrainian (except bad glyphs for б that hopefully will
be fixed soon in DejaVu).

> I'd be
> particularly interested to know how is Vietnamese displayed using Dejavu
> (we don't use freefont anylonger to display it) and how non-latin languages
> look like.
Most likely it is displayed incorrectly due to bug in some package that
renders those glyphs (freetype, probably). See for example how ê and ô is
displayed. It is now bug #374902.

--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov