Re: D-I msgstr caught my eye

On 6/21/06, Siim Põder <siim.poder_1398@eesti.ee> wrote:
Hi

I notice that a lot of strings in D-I have been made fuzzy and mostly
just have the word "Debian" removed from them (for ubuntu
compatiblity?): "your new Debian system" -> "your new system".

Anyways, this one string still has Debian in the latter part of it:

"The LILO program needs to be installed to make your new system
bootable. By installing it onto your disk's Master Boot Record, LILO
will take complete control of the boot process, but if you want to use a
different boot manager, just install LILO on the new Debian partition
instead."

Is this on purpose or a bug?

AFAIK, Ubuntu and Debian-Edu use GRUB by default, so even if this
might be a bug, it does not affect derivatives.

Christian, Joey?

--
Regards,
EddyP