Re: [D-I] Call for translation update for next Beta release

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> This will be the last Beta release. The next release will be a release
> candidate (RC) for Etch. For RC releases we _will_ have formal string
> freeze periods for translation updates and it is also more important that
> you have your translations updated to 100% because otherwise you run the
> risk that the installer will be actually released with an incomplete
> translation!

And, translators believe me, you will have someone who will nitpick
you very loudly for you to update your translations....:-)

Hopefully, for the RC releases, I will have achieved the D-I "levels"
reorganization which will give you better priorities.

Actually, please focus on levels 1, 2 and 5.