Re: translations needed (cpufreqd debconf POs additions)

> Please have a look at podebconf-report-po(1), you will surely find it
> useful ;)

Actually, I was about recommedning Mattia to do so but I think that
-i18n notices are also interesting to get *new* translations in.

I even wonder whether I should make a wishlist BR to po-debconf so
that podebconf-report-po can optionnally send a call for new
translations to a given address (in that case, it would attach the POT
file, of course).

What do you think of that suggestion, Denis?