Inkscape translation

Hi everyone,

first i apologize for sending you an e-mail that is not directly related
to Debian translation. But on the other hand, this mail focuses on free
software translation.

I'm part of Inkscape translation team, and at the moment, we are
finalizing work for the 0.44 release.
Inkscape is a vector drawing application, aiming at providing free (GPL)
software focused on vector graphics, based on SVG standard (by the W3C).

At the moment we are very proud of having 15 significantly translated
languages, but of course we'd like to improve this for the next release.
Our current status:
am 3 %, az 2 %, be 7 %, ca 99 %, cs 99 %, da 4 %, de 99 %, el 15 %,
es 99 %, es_MX 15 %, et 0 %, eu 99 %, fr 99 %, ga 0 %, gl 3 %,
hu 99 %, it 99 %, ja 60 %, ko 40 %, lt 89 %, mk 0 %, nb 72 %,
nl 69 %, nn 75 %, pa 42 %, pl 69 %, pt 8 %, pt_BR 71 %, ru 99 %,
sk 39 %, sl 95 %, sr 100 %, sr@Latn 100 %, sv 26 %, tr 42 %,
uk 70 %, zh_CN 99 %, zh_TW 99 %

Some experience with graphic software is a plus, but Inkscape has a very
active community and any volunteer can easily find some help on the
mailing-list or Jabber/IRC.
Plus we (Inkscape translators) are very lucky in that developpers pay a
lot of attention to the interface and generally use explicit strings
(thus quite easy to translate).

If you are interested to help us, you can find here some useful
information:

The main web site: www.inkscape.org
We've updated the Translation Information wiki page recently:
www.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/TranslationInformation
The Translator mailing-list :

You can reach the inkscape developers (and some translators) in the
channel #inkscape on freenode.net servers.

Thanks for your time and attention,
Best regards,

   matiphas