Re: Wordforge, Pootle, GSoC, Debian

CC'ing Otavio...I guess he's subscribed to -i18n, but better double check...

> btw: I like to setup a transdict test server too. But I need some more
>      pointers for this... Maybe someone can help?

Eddy briefly mentioned he wants to do so. I suggest we don't overload
one person too much and let you concentrate on setting up a Pootle
server, as you mentioned, Grisu.

Our early discussions with Otavio and Felipe Augusto van de Wiel at
Debconf have shown that Otavio could have some possibilities for a
server hosting an early install of Pootle for DDTP purposes, probably
with the help of Felipe. Guys?