Re: D-I Manual - Making entities translatable

Hi,

On Wed, 3 May 2006 18:50:11 +0200 Miroslav Kure wrote:
> On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 01:06:24PM +0200, Holger Wansing wrote:
> >
> > I want to post a summary, what entities would be good for german:
> > 	"Debian"
> > 	"debian"
> > 	"Debian GNU/Linux"
> > 	"Sarge" / "Etch" / ...
> > 	"sarge / "etch" / ...
> > 	"SARGE" / "ETCH" / ...
>
> No problem. You can create as many entities as you want for your
> translation without affecting the others.

Yes, I'm aware of this. I thought it would be good to give such
info though.

Thanks

Holger

Created with Sylpheed-Claws 2.2.2
    under Debian GNU/LINUX 3.1 »Sarge«
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
            Spamfiltering by bogofilter.sourceforge.net