Re: D-I Manual - Unofficial translations of the GPL appendix

 Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> écrivait :
  « Hi,
  «
  « Today I've made quite a few changes in the appendix with the GPL, in both
  « the text and in the layout, to bring our version more in line with the
  « original as published by the FSF.
  «
  « While working on that, I came across a page [1] with information about
  « unofficial translations and under what conditions they are allowed.
  « This includes a text that *must be included* with the translation.

There is no french translation of the gpl in the manual.

Regards,

--
Philippe Batailler