Re: D-I Manual - Call to start updating translations (deadline: Jan 22)

On Thursday 28 December 2006 03:00, Frans Pop wrote:
> I still have some changes planned:
> - there is a request for review open for a new section on mail system
>   configuration (http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i/ch08s05.html); this
>   should be committed this week though;

This one has now been committed.
Note that the new text in post-install (mail-setup) has a subsection that
used to be in using-d-i (modules/pkgsel), so you may be able to re-use
some of that old translation.

Note that that sections _has_ been revised a fair bit, so please do check
your translations carefully.

For the PO-based translations I've actually merged the unchanged strings
into the PO files for post-install.

If you know a bit about mail configuration and see any weird stuff in the
new text, please let me know.

Cheers,
FJP