Re: Request for translations: firebird2

On Sat, Dec 09, 2006 at 07:31:15AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > > The template is really short so translating it should not take your
> > > whole coffee-break :)
> >
> > It took only 5 minutes, true :)
>

> Hmmm, what about the Q&A process of the Spanish team? :-)

I rather do that later and not delay the upload or have a po file rot in the
BTS (because the upload was faster than the Q&A and the maintainer is not
thinking on uploading for some time). You can always improve translations
*after* the package (with a first version of a PO file) has been uploaded :)

Regards

Javier