Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the sash package

Hi Christian,

[Please set me in CC on answers to debian-i18n, I'm not subscribed]

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>:
> On 22 nov 2006 I sent a notice to the maintainer of the sash Debian
> package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf
> translation update in the BTS (bug #338776).

The updated German translation is attached.

> You can download the pot, and any po, files from:
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~lwall/i18n/pots/sash

There is a mistake in templates:3001:
"assount" should be "account".

Kindly regards,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *