Re: Announce of an upcoming update for the aolserver4 package

(CCing debian-l10n-spanish@l.d.o only for informative purposes)

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 17:53, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Dear maintainer of aolserver4 and Debian translators,

Hello,

-- snip --

> The package is currently translated to: cs da de es fr it ja nl pt_BR sv vi
>
> Among these, the following translations are incomplete: cs da de es it ja
> nl pt_BR sv vi
>
> If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get a
> copy of this announcement BCCd to you. Please review the translation.

I am the current maintainer of the spanish translation. According to [1] PO
file is outdated, otherwise days ago I uploaded a fixed translation to the
BTS [2], is this translation outdated as well?

If the answer is 'yes', please provide me a right PO file to fix this issue
ASAP.

[1] http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/es
[2] #386801

> You can download the pot, and any po, files from:
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~lwall/i18n/pots/aolserver4

This URL throws 404.

--
bye,