Re: (forw) Translation for Bahasa Malaysia (BM)

Thank Clytie.

Hope that all the Debian Translators will help me out with the translation process as I am new with translation for Debian. I used to translate at Launchpad.net before.

With best regards,

Nicholas Ng
Malay Translation Team
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia