Re: RSS for release-notes?

On 08/11/2006, at 7:30 PM, Frans Pop wrote:

On Monday 06 November 2006 13:14, Clytie Siddall wrote:
Frans, can we get a RSS feed for the release-notes changes, as we can
for the Installation Guide?

We have RSS for the manual because websvn supports it. I've checked if
viewcvs does too, but AFAICT it does not.
Maybe it is still possible to create an RSS feed, but I wouldn't know how.

:(

Does Debian have a schedule for migrating to SVN yet?