Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the webfs package

> >The package maintainer did not respond in a week so I will proceed with the
> >NMU.
> >Indeed, Iñaki Rodriguez who wants to take the package over, has agreed
> >to let me do the upload and then take the package over, after the
> >upload.
>
> I uploaded Iñaki's package including some small changes of my own
> and the files available at
>
> http://people.debian.org/~lwall/i18n/pots/webfs

Hmmm, I'm afraid, Anibal, that this is kind of intefering with the
process I had running. You should have talked with me about this as I
even took care of claiming the RC bug report....

As I said in the BTS, there were numerous
changes that I was doing to debconf stuff and I will have to redo
them.

The wording of the debconf templates was *very* poor and I rewrote
them. As a consequence, translators were requested for updates and to
make this easy, I asked them to send them directly to me...

Iñaki and I agreed to let me *first* do an upload and *then* he could
take the package over.

Now, I have to reconsider all these plans...:-(