Re: D-I translations, 4h00 left: 46/40/24/33/20

On Sunday 22 October 2006 22:23, Christian Perrier wrote:
> The general string freeze conclusion will be posted tomorrow.

Because of errors reported on the spellchecking pages, we have had to mark
several strings fuzzy for some translations:

ne.po: 1535 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.
hi.po: 1534 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations.
ta.po: 1531 translated messages, 5 fuzzy translations.

There are others that are wrong too, but possibly not enough to completely
confuse users and so have been left as translated. However, fixing these
errors would probably significantly improve the quality of your
translation.

IF YOUR LANGUAGE IS LISTED IN THE TABLE BELOW, please visit the link at
the bottom of this mail and CHECK AND FIX THE ERRORS!!!

I will allow one more day to commit fixes for this, so the new deadline is
Monday 23 October, 24:00 UTC.

 +----------+------+------+
 | Language | SV   | LS   |
 +----------+------+------+