Re: D-I translations, freeze day 6/8 14:36: 42/39/17/28/16

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
> Christian Perrier wrote:
> > - clouds continue to accumulate over tasksel. The extra tasks are
> >   still here and will break translations at the next upload.
>
> This feels like hyperbole. No translations will be broken. Can't you

That *is* one. I felt that the timing of this last upload was not
exactly synced with the string freeze. The xfce-desktop taks could
probably have been in earlier.

Actually, no, I have no simple way to make the stats scripts ignore
some strings. So, I'll handle this manually, which means more load,
etc...:-)