(D-I level 4) debconf PO translations for the package samba

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
samba.

samba already includes ar.po ca.po cs.po da.po de.po dz.po es.po et.po eu.po fi.po fr.po gl.po hu.po it.po ja.po km.po nb.po nl.po pt.po pt_BR.po ro.po ru.po sk.po sv.po tl.po tr.po vi.po zh_CN.po.
So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
contacted separately).

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  gl                22
  ar                22
  pt_BR             22
  km                22
  es                22
  nl                22
  eu                22
  dz                22
  vi                22
  tl                22
  ro                22
  pt                22
  ca                22
  da                22
  tr                22
  ru                17           5              Call sent separately
  sv                22
  cs                22
  ja                22
  it                22
  fr                22
  sk                22
  de                22
  fi                22
  zh_CN             22
  et                22
  nb                22
  hu                22

against samba.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachement.

Thanks in advance,