Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the euro-support package

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):

> On 17/10/2006, at 3:09 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:
>
> >On 09 oct 2006 I sent a notice to the maintainer of the euro-support
> >Debian package (yes, you, Javier...:-)), mentioning the status of at
> >least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS (bug #313594).
>
> Again, my initial translation for that package, dated 2005-06-14. :(

The maintainer objected the NMU and will include all pending
translations, finally. Including yours, then.

Actually, most of the translations I will work on will quasi
necessarily include one of your translations, Clytie. So, well, I'm
not sure that complaining here is that useful. We *know* that we're
working on stuff that has been abandoned.