Re: Request for translations of phpmyadmin debconf

Quoting Thijs Kinkhorst (thijs@debian.org):
> Dear translators,
>
> In the process of the RC-bug and i18n-NMU-campaign, I've picked up
> maintainership over phpMyAdmin. I'm not going to change anything
> fundamental before etch, but would like to include any missing
> translations of the current po-debconf messages. The .pot file is
> attached.

I suggest you actually list which languages are already covered.

I also suggest that you plan some template rewrite, but please
post-Etch...:-), to make them fit the Developer's Reference
recommendations (you will probably get lintian warnings).