Re: Activation of Catalan in the DDTP/DDTSS

On 10/5/06, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> wrote:
You can also use the information in the iso-codes package for that. I only
find 'goh', 'gon', 'gor' and 'got' there. But no 'go', maybe it's a typo in
the DDTP?

The DDTP doesn't check lanugage codes. Fact is, someone requested and
translated a description with language code "go". Anyone want to take
a guess at the language? It's unreadable for me.

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=577&language=go

On that note, someone submitted 9 translations  for language code
pl_PL. Some regional dialect of polish?

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/