Re: Activation of Catalan in the DDTP

[ Resending to debian-i18n as didn't notice it was sent there as well.]

On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 21:44:24 +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 09:47:51PM +0300, Guillem Jover wrote:
> > [ I've sent this to debian-i18n but didn't get a reply about the DDTP. ]
>
> sorry, I don'r read i18n-debian all the time.

No problem! I just didn't know if you were there or your reading
habits. :)

> please use all the time a cc:, if you have things about the ddtp

Sure, I'll do in the future.

> > I'd like to request the activation of the Catalan (ca) language in the
> > DDTP system.

> ok, no problem...
>
> Send a Mail to the ddtp with 'GET 1 ca' as subject.

Thanks, it works now!

I'll add Catalan to the webwml/english/international/l10n/ddtp.wml if
you don't mind.

Also does it have to be tweaked somewhere so that it appears as well
in the stats at <http://ddtp.debian.net/>? Or is it going to appear
after some time when it gets regenerated?

(I was looking for the source, but I'm not sure the one I found
in svn.debian.org is the one currently running).

regards,
guillem