Re: debconf PO translations for the package schroot

Andre Luis Lopes wrote:
> Hi Luk,

Hi Andre

> luk@debian.org escreveu:
>>> If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachement.
>
>    Do you have a deadline for submiting new translations ? I would like
> to do the Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) translation but I'm afraid I
> won't be able to do it before the weekend as I have a week full of work
> to do currently.

No, there is no dealine. Though to have it in etch it must be before the
freeze or be accepted during the freeze (which is very likely). This gives you
time till roughly mid november :-)

>    If it's ok to send translations and it would get included in a
> possible later release let me know.

So, yes, it's ok to send it later on.

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D