Re: (forw) Launching a NMU campaign for pending l10n bugs

On 16/09/06, Marco d'Itri <md@linux.it> wrote:
On Sep 16, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

> With Lucas Wall agreement, here is a mail I initially sent him
> privately about the NMU campaign. I'll also repost other parts of this
> initial thread as I got the agreement of the involved people.
I object to l10n-relatd NMUs of my packages.
The missing catalogs will be added to all packages in time for the
freeze (or with the next upload).

Having the translations sooner, rather than later would give
translators the time to test on the real case the translations and to
discover more subtle mistakes they might have done.

So the point I am trying to make is that maybe a faster integration of
the translation in the package would yeld the desired results, no
matter who does the upload, so there is no need to be alarmed by this,
if you do the upload yourself :-).

--
Regards,
EddyP