Our language is not activated in DDTP.

Hello,
I'm one of the translators of DDTP for traditional Chinses (zh_TW locale ).
We can translate the package description from the following page:
http://kleptog.org/cgi-bin/ddtss2-cgi/zh_TW.
However, our translation is not included in
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/i18n/.
So, we cannot test whether it works or not.
Please get our language activated, please.
We'are looking forward to use Chinse package description in Debian as
soon as possible,
The translator of traditional Chinese for this project is now
increasing, and we are willing to get all important packages
translated.
Please make our translation available to apt-get and synaptic if it's possible.
Thank you all in advance.

Have a nice day!