Localisation tasks

In the tasksel there is a large number of tasks that are forming a
pattern of "<lang> environment" and "<lang> desktop". I was wondering
if it should be possible to:
1) Make the names and the descriptions of these packages unified and
spit out the language name, so that there is no need to localise every
one of those nearly identical names and descriptions
2) Make a submenu in the tasksel specifically for the localisation
tasks, so that they do not dominate the task list.

--
Best regards,
   Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org