Re: [D-I] Activating a new language in D-I: Gujarati

On 03/09/2006, at 4:42 AM, Davide Viti wrote:

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 02:27:48PM +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:
and the Gujarati ones are here:

http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/dict/gu/

unfortunately it is not available in Sarge, so it can't be installed
on the machine where the spellchecker is run

As with Vietnamese, and other languages which weren't supported in Sarge. :(

Well, at least we can look forward to better integration with Etch. :)

Just nobody shake the release package!! [1]

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etch_A_Sketch