Comment field in DDTSS?

Would it be possible to add a comment field per package translation in DDTSS?

Last night I and some other Danish translators ended up discussing translation policy in the actual translation fields in DDTSS, rather than in a comment field (as we should).

When a reviewer makes a change to a translation, it would be nice if he/she could add a comment explaining the reason for the change.

Greetings,

Jacob
--
"... there may be many others,
 but they haven't been discovered"             -- Tom Lehrer