Re: DDTP package descriptions vanished, how to reanimate?

On 8/19/06, Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure whether someone noticed it yet, but according to
http://ddtp.debian.net/ all descriptions vanished (except a few).

Very wierd. However, all translations submitted via the DDTSS are
archived safely, so there is no problem there. And the bulk of the
translations are still on the Debian mirrors.

The DDTS is still providing new descriptions of the correct priority,
and if you actually browse the interface you'll see that the
translations are still there.

I think it's a bug in the DDTP web-interface and the graphs, because
the translations all seem to be there still.

Who is responsible for it? Should the web frontend be closed until this
is fixed?

I can't control the DDTS (though I'd love to see the source) however
the web-frontend (the DDTSS) and the email interface seem to be
unaffected so far...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/