Re: Well done de l10n team

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 08:26:35AM +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> A few translations have been submitted for da, es, hu, it, pl and sv
> however there has been no reviewing to speak of. All other languages
> have been dormant.

Well, Czech went up from 440 to 900 translations in the past two weeks.
All translations were submitted via email, becasue web interfaces suck.
Do not take it personally, but email gives us
 1) ability to spellcheck easily
 2) work offline
 3) use the comfort of your favourite text editor

and therefore we are not planning to join the web interface in the
near future.

Cheers
--
Miroslav Kure