To Santa Claus or Davide Viti,,, WAS: Re: Level1 fixes in Hungarian translation

Davide Viti wrote:
>>It appears that the translations still were containing pasted values
>>from the msgid.
>>I have corrected this.
>>Portuguese has already been fixed by Superfast Miguel.
> Hungarian has been fixed by Superfast Christian :)
> Now I have to find the right place for the new checks inside the
> spellchecker; if you find anything else that could be checked
> by the spellchecker do not hesitate to ask.
> Davide

<evil mode=on>

Dear Santa Claus or Davide Viti (whoever makes this happen first...):

	please add a column with spellcheck in this table [1] so I can be
ashamed of my bad writing, show it to the world and I will fix it.

[1] - http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/pt

Sorry Davide, you work so good that I wish that your good work be spread.

Melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo