Re: Level1 fixes

#: ../common.templates:69
msgid ""
"Canada/Newfoundland, Canada/Atlantic, Canada/Eastern, Canada/Central,
Canada/"
"East-Saskatchewan, Canada/Saskatchewan, Canada/Mountain, Canada/Pacific, "
"Canada/Yukon"
msgstr ""
"Newfoundland, Atlantic, Eastern, Central, East-Saskatchewan,
Saskatchewan, "
"Mountain, Pacific, Yukon"

Correct?

Davide Viti wrote:
> I did some more tests to spot errors in tzsetup (see [1])
> Turns out that both pt and hu need to be fixed:
>
> **********
> *** pt ***
> **********
>
> #. Type: select
> #. Choices
> #. Timezones for CA.
> #.
> #. TRANSLATORS PLEASE NOTE: The msgid below looks strange because it is
> #. a list of filenames (in /usr/share/zoneinfo). Do not translate the filenames.
> #. Instead translate the English text which is displayed to the user instead
> #. of these filenames. Also, many place names will not need translation
> #. from the English text, but some parts may be translatable.
> #.
> #. The English text to translate for this list of timezones is:
> #. Newfoundland, Atlantic, Eastern, Central, East Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan, Mountain, Pacific, Yukon
> #: ../common.templates:69
> msgid "Canada/Newfoundland, Canada/Atlantic, Canada/Eastern, Canada/Central, Canada/East-Saskatchewan, Canada/Saskatchewan, Canada/Mountain, Canada/Pacific, Canada/Yukon"
> msgstr "Newfoundland, Atlantic, Eastern, Central, East-Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan, Mountain, Pacific"

[...]

--
Melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo