Re: [D-I] Two achievements today

On 24/03/2006, at 6:04 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Today, the D-I translations had two new important achievements:

-Khmer has reached 100% for level 1 and will soon be 100% for level 2,

Congratulations to my linguistic neighbours!

 thanks to the effort of Kakada Hok (even though she still uses a SuSe
 system)

Let us take a moment here to acknoweldge that OSS translators cross project boundaries, and that it is not uncommon for a translator not to be running everything s/he translates.

-Irish work has begun at the spped of light, reaching about 30% in a
 few days, thanks to the efforts of Kevin Patrick Scannell (and
 incidentally to Clytie's efforts who did put us in touch with Kevin)

Yayy for Kevin!

Great day for D-I i18n, indeed...

D-I is a vibrant and enthusiastic project, so it continues to grow tangibly. We've achieved so much in the last few months!