Re: Bug#352265 - updated my tasksel, i don't see Hungarian Tasks :-(
- To: SZERVÁC Attila <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#352265 - updated my tasksel, i don't see Hungarian Tasks :-(
- From: Christian Perrier <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 17:57:55 +0100
- Message-id: <20060225165755.GV20062@djedefre.onera>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.56L0.0602251448340.17308@localhost>
- References: <E1FCOJJfirstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.4.56L0.0602102130330.18125@localhost> <E1FCOoF-0000VU-UK@spohr.debian.org> <Pine.LNX.4.56L0.0602251320190.17308@localhost> <20060225124046.GM20062@djedefre.onera> <Pine.LNX.4.56L0.0602251343450.17308@localhost> <20060225132005.GO20062@djedefre.onera> <Pine.LNX.4.56L0.0602251448340.17308@localhost>
Quoting SZERVÁC Attila (email@example.com):
> On Sat, 25 Feb 2006, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Oh, sorry, I read your bug report quite quickly.
> > Well, another reason for not seeing the Hungarian tasks is that the
> > overrides update that need to be done by the ftpmaster for tagging the
> > Hu task packages for the Hungarian task has not yet been done.
> Oh, THX:-) Finelly I see :-) Yes, hungarian & hungarian-desktop tasks are
> new & their contents have 2 wait for tagging by ftp-Master :-))
> I'm sorry again :-)
> Another strangeness, that some language have no "xy desktop" string in
> debian-tasks.pot, however they have *-desktop metapackage. E.g. arabic,
> bengali, chinese-t etc.
> Tagging packages of hungarian tasks is auto or I have 2 send bugreports
> their maintaners?
I think this is automatically done by the ftpmasters...but Joey knows
more than me on these issues.