Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package console-data

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> írta 2006.01.23 18:29:59
időpontban:

> > Does anyone translated and sent back hu.po or it's an opened issue
yet?

> This is still an opened issue but recent IRC talks with Hajnalka made
> me think it could be fixed soon, as Istvan Verok mentioned he would
> update all d-i related files "soon".
>
> Given that fixing console-data is *very* easy, I'll welcome any
> update, though.

Ack. I will wait for Istvan. If he didn't send the updated translation
don't hesitate to advise me. I will try to do it.

--
Üdvözlettel/Best regards:    FEJOS Tamas (TMS)
            z/OS Systems Programmer, http://www.ferrinfo.hu