dpkg l10n mess repaired

> Christian, if you are too busy to fix this, I think I can help.  Also, a
> mail to debian-i18n warning translators not to worry about dpkg
> translation until this is sorted out would be good.

I have fixed the problem. It appears that msguntypot was not really
good in trying to unfuzzy strings.

So, I reverted back to r15 for the PO files, then unfuzzied the files
(for the typo correction signalled by Clytie Siddall)
manually using the method I described in the developer's reference.

As a consequence, translators can now work again on dpkg but those who
had it 100% on Saturday don't have anything to do.