Further queries re. manual vs level 1

Hello again :)

I'm working my way through the boot-new file (part of the install manual) right now, and I'm worried because I can't compare commands or options from the install process, quoted in the manual, with strings in the level 1 PO file.

I need to compare them, because it's very easy to translate the same words and get a slightly different string, and I don't want the user unable to find the option or menu item as quoted.

In these two strings:
_____

.po:15
reference:	⑤	boot-new.xml:92
flag:	⑤	no-c-format
auto:	⑤	Tag: para
_____

An option is quoted:

Auto Boot

and a command:

Boot Now

I'm assuming the user has to be able to see these things in able to use them, so they must be part of the install process, and thus strings in the level 1 PO file. But I can't find them.

I can find long strings which include auto-boot, but not that term separately. I can't find "boot now" at all.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks for any help you can offer with this. :) Translating the manual is all very new to me.