Re: [D-I] Etch Debian Installer beta 1 released: i18n facts

On 22/12/2005, at 11:26 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

My current files:

apt	2005/09/13
dpkg	   2005/09/06

I can't find any trace of a vi.po bug report for dpkg....

Your mail made me check translations which I may have forgotten for
dpkg -and I'll do so for apt- but I find no Vietnamese update for
dpkg...

I've just forwarded to you the two emails in which I submitted those files to deb-bugs (fairly old). Hope that helps. :)