Re: i18n work session in Extremadura, Spain, September 2006

Quoting Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo (fenio@debian.org):

> Consider *free* alternative called pootle[1].
>
> I would join such meeting too but I have similar problem, price of
> tickets. Even if it's closer from Poland to Spain it's still too much for
> pure student ;)

Please re-read the initial annoucement. Funding the travel of
attendees *is* possible. Andreas explained this in his original mail
and confirmed this to me again today. It might be more difficult for
non european attendees, but maybe not impossible (Debian has a lot of
friends...:-)).

I fear that we end up with too many people with regards of the funding
possibilities by the Junta de Extremadura (I can't speak for them
obviously) but I make my duty to make choices, then, and try
recommending the most "appropriate" people.