Re: Attempt to get a simpler setup of console fonts for systems installed by D-I

> I reported upstream and tried hard to convince the author that latin k
> and cyrillic k differ, but failed :-(  Another problem with that font is

What puzzles me is that the author himself is a native speaker of a
cyrillic-based language (Bulgarian like you, right?).

Even my own memory of studying a cyrillic language (7 years of Russian
which I unfortunately never practiced) is very clear about the
cyrillic "k" being different from the latin "k". If I'm correct, the
cyrillic "k" is close to an uppercase latin "K" but smaller. In short,
the layout of an uppercase "K" but the size of lowercase letters.

Am I right?

If so, and if this is the main blocker for using terminus fonts for
Bulgarian, Ukrainian and maybe other cyrillic languages, we should
retry to convince the author.....or make a Debian-specific patch.