Changes to D-I "levels" organiaztion

Changes have been made to the organization of packages in D-I
"levels":

-shadow debconf translation is no more part of level2: these strings
 are now part of "level1" after a new package joined the D-I tree:
 user-setup. The root password setting and first user creation is made
 during the 1st stage of the install.

-shadow programs translations are moved to level 5: none of them are
 shown during installs and we keep them in D-I transkations mostly
 for historical reasons.

Many of you will have noticed the decrease of "level2" string
number...and the simultaneous increase of level1 strings number. This
is the consequence of the D-I team work to bring all installation
specific actions *before* the reboot....with the ultimate goal of no
more D-I steps occurring after the reboot.